Misfit Interactive can set your business up with Google Apps for Business (now called G Suite) to help you run your company technology at a fraction of the cost.
What is Google Apps for Business?
Remember the days where you had to have your own company IT professional or contractor, and setting up networks to share files or calendars in your business was such an involved process that it felt like a daily nightmare?
Fortunately, thanks to technology from Google, these days are long gone. Google Apps for Business, now known as G Suite, allows you to maintain a cloud-based network for your business at a reasonable cost and without having an expensive IT retainer or in-house servers. It’s easy for business owners & managers to maintain this network because Google takes the difficulty out of it. However, we’re always available as your on-call nerds if you need assistance or regular maintenance.
What’s included in G-Suite?
- G-Mail based e-mail with a quality search function and advanced spam protection
- Google Drive with document, spreadsheet (and more!) creation and sharing, stored on your computer and automatically backed up on the cloud
- Google Calendar to maintain company scheduling and appointments
- Google Hangouts to instantly chat with your employees or create video chats and meetings
- The ability to access all features on your mobile phone easily
- All apps contained within your company domain, such as www.yourdomain.com
- …and more!
Don’t just take our word for the quality of G-Suite for Business. Others have compared G-Suite and Office365 for cloud based collaboration for business, and G-Suite definitely gives Office365 a run for its money. Both are quality products, but ultimately it’s what is best for your business.
Sound like something you’re interested in? Contact us today for a free quote to setup and/or maintain your Google Apps for Business.