While we here at Misfit Interactive absolutely love visitors, we are sticklers for making sure all visitors information is safe. We will not share your information, we won’t sell it, and we can’t be bribed to give it away. In fact, we’ll smack anyone who tries to buy your information.
That said, there is a little bit of information we collect to better our services. We collect this information through our analytics software (like Google Analytics).
This is the information we collect:
- Your browser, operating system, and ISP
- How you got to our website either through search or social media, including the keywords used to reach us
- Your country
- What pages you visited and how long you were on our site
- Any pages you visited that generated an error code (like broken links).
- If you submit any information to us, either by signing up for an email list or submitting an online inquiry, that information is obviously voluntarily given to us by you. Again, this will never be shared outside of its intended source or ever sold or used for nefarious purposes.
This information is soley to help us better your experience next time you stop by.
We are NOT tracking:
- Where you went when you left our website
- Your name, address, email, or phone number (or any intimate information). The only exception is if you sign up for our mailing list, obviously at that point you’ve given us your email
- Your political party
- Whether you browse our website with pants on
- Whether you have coffee breath. Sometimes we do too :/
Additionally Our Policy States:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.