You Know You Need a Website and We Know We can Deliver
Here is what you get if you work with us:
- Professional advice and guidance throughout the project (sorry, but we won’t let you use Comic Sans.)
- Full-service web design agency: we can design, develop, launch, host and even write content for your new website.
- Custom design and all the bells and whistles you want.
- Crystal-clear contracts and flexible payment plans.
- We are always here for any maintenance, website updates, or marketing help – just submit a ticket and let us know what you need.
In the modern, connected world, simply having a website just doesn’t cut it anymore. You need a website that displays properly on the many mobile devices people use these days to access internet. Tablets and smartphones come with different screen sizes, which means your website should adjust its proportions to display correctly. In other words, you need a responsive website.
Is Your Website Smart?
A website built with a responsive design is an intelligent website. It can automatically adjust its dimensions and look depending on the device it’s being viewed on. You can even simplify the layout and navigation for smaller screen smartphones, making it easier for users to find what they are looking for. For example, it’s a good practice to get rid of drop-downs on the menu and instead have larger clickable buttons. You probably know how frustrating it can be to try to press a tiny link on a small screen.
A smart, responsive website will:
- Improve mobile user experience
- Help you reach new audiences
- Give you an SEO boost by reducing bounce rate
- Maintain consistent branding
So, what’s next?
Check out our portfolio if you haven’t yet, gather your ideas and request a quote. From there you can setup a meeting so we can get to know you and your business and see what kind of website you are looking for, and offer some suggestions. Once that’s done, we’ll put together a proposal with the detailed scope of work, price and timeline estimate. When you are happy with the proposal, we’ll get a contract ready and it’s all fun from there on!
But why can’t you just post pricing online?
1. Is your website static or does it need updating regularly or integration with some sort of database?
2. Do you need to take payments online?
3. Do you need some sort of membership wall to the site?
4. Do you need us to enter in a lot of products by hand?
These are just some of the questions we’d need to ask to figure out the time it will take to put together a site, so there’s really not a one size fits all approach.
To help you budget for your web design project, we put together these payment plans that will save you money and stress.
All of our payment options for any service are interest-free except for on late payments. This is the same as financing but without the hassle or the interest 🙂 You can’t go wrong.