Do you know where your site stands on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs)? Is your site optimized to provide you with the best juice for ranking online? Are you making regular maintenance updates to ensure the best results possible for current trends? Does all this sound overwhelming or like internet jargon?
No worries. That's why people hire us.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is important for every single business that is online. You can’t just rely on stuffing money into Pay-Per-Click ads and expect a sustainable result. Don’t get us wrong, online marketing is important, but SEO is even more important because you aren’t paying for people to click on your natural search rankings. People will click on ads, but they trust search results more, and the possibilities are endless for what search results you can rank for that are relevant to your business.
If you don’t know where your website currently stands for both SEO and Local SEO, you are leaving a lot of potential customers on the table. We can provide a one-time SEO audit to give you a detailed report on where you stand and what we can do to improve your ranks. You can then go from there and decide what needs to be done to make yourself more visible to your audience.
What Is Included In An SEO Audit?
- A review of your site structure to make sure it is built in a way that search engines can interpret the data and rank you accordingly.
- We will find any broken links and backlink data and disavow backlinks that may cause you problems and fix any broken links with redirects to the proper pages.
- We will research up to 10 keywords that people are using to find similar businesses and provide you with a list to review.
- We will review your content to make sure you are not setup for Google to penalize you for things. We will see if pages have a proper title, word count and meta information.
- We will make sure your analytics are installed properly (or at all) so you can better track data regularly and adjust your marketing strategy accordingly.
- We will review all images on the site to see if they are optimized in size for easier loading and to increase your pages peed (another Google ranking factor). We will also check if all images have the appropriate tags to help your SEO.
- We will review your page loading speed and make recommendations to improve if needed.
- We will review your mobile version of your website to make sure it delineates properly for mobile devices and recommend changes as needed.
- We will provide you with a free quote for regular SEO monitoring and maintenance to fix the items shown in the audit.