The list of guidelines and suggestions of best practices for web design and SEO is generally never-ending. However, that’s not to say that there aren’t any at all. On the contrary, there are some tried and true methods for optimizing your website – “best practices”, so to speak. The same also goes for marketing strategies! Best practices are important; because they are the foundations upon which all future success is built.
Keeping You Informed On Current Best Practices
We’ve written some articles about best practices for representing your business online; you can find them below. This list is continually updated and added to, so be sure to check back regularly! We care about keeping you informed on what is going on in the industry. Because it’s all too easy to fall into the black hole of shady, black hat practices.
You see, technology is constantly evolving, and algorithms are getting smarter and smarter. This is bad news for black hat methods; it’s never good to get caught and penalized. Don’t get caught in that net!
Want to see us cover a topic but don’t see it here? Please contact us at contact us, and we’ll put together an informative article, just for you :)
Our Articles Relating to Best Practices
- Separating Your Personal Views From Your Business and Social Media, Politics in Business
- Facebook Problems? Never rely on ONE social networking platform for business
- 10 Things every small business owner should know about their websites
- Why Hiring An SEO Specialist May Be Your Best Decision Ever
- Our View on the Customer Experience